The Cadillac & LaSalle Museum is located on the campus of the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan.
The Museum displays Cadillacs and LaSalles from 1903 to 2011 in a building that replicates a dealership building design recommended by GM in 1948. Special exhibits focus on significant Cadillac contributions to the automotive industry over more than 100 years.
Our collection of cars is more than can be displayed at one time. Those most significant to Cadillac’s heritage are usually on display, while others are rotated in and out of storage for specific display needs.