- One of two 1939 LaSalle Carved Panel Hearses known to exist
- Coachwork done by Eureka and assembled on a LaSalle Commercial Chassis
- “Carved Panel Hearse” was the most expensive car made available in 1939
- Wood carvings were done by hand by Mr. Sanford Stewart whose grandson is now 79yrs old
- Originally black, the car was delivered to a funeral home in St. Louis, Missouri
- Re-painted in the ’70’s, the carvings were clear coated to show the magnificent Walnut
- Purchased in 2001 from the 2nd owner, Tom hopes to preserve the artistry illustrated by the craftsmen of a bygone era.
V8 Flathead, 322 cu. in.
Tom Hoczyk, Fort Wayne, IN