This limited edition was produced in conjunction with ASC to celebrate the end of the “full-size” ninth generation Eldorados.
Paint – These automobiles were painted Arizona Beige on the lower body and wheel covers with Demitasse Brown on the hood and roof panel. Dark brown pin striping accented the body lines.
Upholstery – The interior was two-tone light beige and Dark Saddle leather pillow top seating. The carpeting and steering leather cover was dark beige.
Unique Features – Each of these cars included:
- Cabriolet Elk Grain vinyl roof in Arizona Beige
- Small rear quarter windows
- Smaller than standard rear window
- Brushed stainless steel molding on along the doors and hood sides
- Exterior gold-plated Cadillac emblems
This car is one of 500 equipped with a sunroof.
V-8 425 cu. In.